Bear Paw Quilting Class Policies:
- Class fee is due at the time of registration. Phone registration with bank card payment only.
- A 10% discount is given on supplies and fabrics for the class.
- No cell phones in classroom - if you are expecting an important call, please set phone to vibrate and take the call out of the classroom.
- In consideration of others, please arrange to leave children and pets at home.
- Smaller classes may be held upstairs in our 2nd classroom. Please inform our staff at time of registration if the stairs present a problem.
- 7 days notice required for refund or transfer to another class. (14 days notice for Special Guest Teachers as indicated on class supply handout)
- We make every effort to fill classes, but if we must cancel we will attempt to notify students one week in advance.
Basic Class Supplies
- Please have supplies and fabric prepared per teacher's supply list.
- Sewing machine in good working order with 1/4" foot or mark
- Along with specific class supplies, bring a general sewing kit which should include:
Pins & Pin cushion
Neutral thread and wound bobbins
Rotary cutter and small cutting mat
Fabric & Paper Scissors
Rulers – 6" x 24” or 6" x 12" & 6" or 8” square)
Pencil & Notebook
Hoops for machine embroidery classes